I suggest you ...

View Advanced Fields that are created in the Desktop version

The Desktop version allows the creation of Advanced Fields that I use to strore additional information such as Account Numbers, Expiration Dates, Contact Phone Numbers, etc. I would like these fields to be viewed in the Android version.

160 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoeFlorida shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fr33z0n3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I look forward to the day when KeepassDroid has full feature match with the windows version. This is a useful feature.

• KPD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fields that are marked as 'protected' should also be hidden like the password until you press 'show password'.

• KeePassUser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a suggestion: I use the text field at the bottom of each password entry form for exactly that info. Plus I use it to record my responses to security questions ->For added security, I don't always give the correct answer, so I'll record my responses there in that area. I also use it to record online purchases I make with associated websites - It's a convenient way to help me remember what & when I ordered things.

• bblackmoor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Donated $10. Hoping that full support for KeePass 2 is on the way: all the fields, reading and editing and searching.

• REL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolutely critical feature to make this a useful product, otherwise, it's simply too primitive. All the viewing options selected on the desktop should also be duplicated in Android.

• onlypirc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here... can't really use KeePass without these fields, I store a lot of important information in custom fields.

• X. Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using these field too on the Keepass. I am very disappointed about Keepassdroid doesn't support this feature.

• Matt Dawson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue is the main reason I haven't completely migrated away from SplashID yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing this added to the product.

• fritz knoglers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using these fields too. And the reason I would like to use this version of keepass is to drop the windows version. But I need these fields.

Feedback and Knowledge Base