I suggest you ...

Lager font on item page

On HTC Desire, the font is very small and dark. Font size kan be ajusted for the list og items, and it shold be possible also for the item page.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom PronstadTom Pronstad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JackJack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely agree. on my HTC Glacier the font size is really really small.

• Jeff BrownJeff Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes indeed... please add an option to change font size, font color, and background color!

• Bo LeeBo Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love it but can't adjust font size. The font size is very small for all devices (also in new models like Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note)
        Please put font size in settings.

• sjssjs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the app, but in my 40's with a HTC Glacier (My Touch4G), so I really need to be able to select a font size or two up on the "Entry" (individual record level). Looks like there is plenty of space to display such, especiallyt if you turn your phone to landscape.

I use the medium font on the Group list, and that works perfect for me.

• AndroidMaximoAndroidMaximo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The admin should note that there are 2 more listings asking these feature, with 7 votes as of today... please embrace the idea :)

• AndroidMaximoAndroidMaximo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A must-have! The fields created / modified / accessed / expires could be hidden, accessed in a button, or listed in small font or side-by-side, to support larger fonts for the items

• tilliastillias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On x10 Mini (as well as any other phone with small screen) it would be really nice

Feedback and Knowledge Base